Corporate Compliance Program
Orange Regional Medical Center is committed to providing the highest quality health care services in a lawful and ethical manner. Our commitment helps to maintain the trust and respect of our patients and the communities we serve. As such, we have developed a comprehensive Corporate Compliance Program, which includes a Corporate Code of Conduct, to ensure that all activities are conducted ethically and in full compliance with all laws and regulations.
Orange Regional Medical Center takes it's Corporate Compliance Program seriously and has taken steps to prevent, detect, and correct legal and regulatory violations throughout the Hospital. To be successful, the program requires the collective participation of all individuals and a "compliance culture" within the organization.
THE GOALS OF OUR CORPORATE COMPLIANCE PROGRAM ARE TO:
- Demonstrate our commitment to conducting business in an ethical manner.
- Serve as a resource when dealing with difficult, complex or confusing issues.
- Provide an outlet for addressing concerns.
- Ensure we follow Local, State and Federal laws that apply.
OUR COMPLIANCE PROGRAM SERVES TO:
- Provide both patients and employees with central resource for addressing compliance issues.
- Provide employees with information and policies for successful job performance.
- Encourage reporting concerns and resolving issues.
- Minimize the risk of fraud and abuse.
- Provide constant monitoring.
- Protect our ethical reputation in the community and ensure our continued success.
If you would like to report an issue that looks to be unethical or illegal, please contact:
COMPLIANCE & PRIVACY OFFICERS' CONTACT INFORMATION
Director of Compliance, Audit & HIPAA Privacy
Phone: ORMC - 845-333-7188 or
CRMC - 845-397-3516
Vice President, Compliance, Real Estate & Audit
Phone: ORMC - 845-333-2379
Anonymous Hotline: 845-333-HERO(4376)
All reports and issues will be investigated and held in the strictest of confidence, consistent with the need to investigate any allegations of wrongdoing.
Retaliation in any form against an individual who in good faith reports possible unethical or illegal conduct is strictly prohibited and is itself a violation of the Hospital's Code of Conduct.
Click here for Orange Regional Medical Center's Corporate Compliance Plan