Mission, Vision and Values
Orange Regional Medical Center
Improve the health of our community by providing exceptional healthcare.
We are caring professionals driven by standards of excellence who go above and beyond to provide an exceptional patient care experience.
- Patients and families first
- Honesty, integrity and transparency in action
- Operational Excellence
- Teamwork, collaboration and communication
- An impeccable, healing environment
Orange Regional Medical Center Nursing
Our Nursing Mission
We the nurses of ORMC lead the commitment to ensure optimal patient outcomes by practicing the art and science of nursing.
Our Nursing Vision
To be the leader of nursing excellence by providing exceptional patient care in a progressive, dynamic, and healing environment.
Our Nursing Philosophy
- Care delivery model that assists individuals and family in recovery, health, and independence through individualized care and patient/family involvement
- Our passion for nursing that will create an environment to promote wellness and community education (community focus)
- Protecting the health, safety, and rights of our patients and colleagues
- Supporting a culture of empowerment and accountability
- Delivering compassionate, culturally sensitive care
- Achieving excellent patient outcomes through continuous performance improvement using evidence-based practice
- Create an environment
- That nurtures and supports accomplishments, self-esteem, and professional education and growth
- That fosters
- respect and acceptance
- coaching, mentoring, and retaining professional nurses in our practice setting - ensuring our legacy
- passion for nursing and exhibit/convey that passion at all times - being our best at all times
- a collaborative, interdisciplinary approach to patient-centered care
- That embraces persons as a whole to mentor both professionalism and humanism in our practice
View our current nursing career opportunities