|Orange Regional Medical Center
707 East Main Street
Middletown, NY 10940
Orange Regional Medical Center's Pulmonary Services offers state-of-the-art pulmonary testing by highly-trained professionals.
- Done with or without bronchodilators
- Impulse Oscillometry (IOS) Spirometry
- Tidal breathing analysis with IOS has been demonstrated to be highly informative and differentiated in the early detection and follow up of pulmonary diseases like asthma, COPD and idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis. IOS Oscilloetric airway measurements complement spirometry
- Almost independent of patient cooperation, IOS can test a larger patient range than spirometry alone, from children, adult and geriatric patients.
- Pulse oximetry with or without exercise
- Arterial Blood gas - with or without PFT
Hours of Operation
|Monday - Friday
|| 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.