Orange Regional Medical Center
707 East Main Street
Middletown, NY 10940
Orange Regional Medical Center is partnered with Westchester Medical Center in providing a Perinatal Program at the Orange Regional Medical Center Horton Campus. This partnership allows our high risk obstetric patients to be seen by Geetha Rajendran., M.D., a Board-certified Perinatologist and attending physician at Westchester Medical Center. Dr.Rajendran has the specific training and experience needed to perform complex diagnostic and therapeutic procedures during pregnancy.
- High risk consultation for obstetrical, medical and surgical problems complicating pregnancy
- Targeted ultrasound for suspected anomalies
- Doppler and color Doppler ultrasound
- Amniocentesis , chronic villous sampling, and fetal blood sampling
- Preconception counseling (if scheduling allows
Services not included: clinic coverage of emergency on-call services.
Dr. Rajendran graduated from New York Medical College in Valhalla, NY, and completed her internship and residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at New York Methodist Hospital. She completed a fellowship in Maternal-Fetal Medicine at Westchester Medical Center/New York Medical College. Before joining Westchester Medical Center, she was an MD Consultant for Putnam Obstetrics and Gynecology Group in Carmel, NY.
For more information or a perinatal appointment, please call 1-866-676-2837.