Orange Regional Medical Center will host a free seminar “The Aging Athlete” on Tuesday, October 24 at 5:30 p.m. at Orange Regional’s Outpatient Building, 2nd Floor Conference Rooms, located at 707 East Main Street, in Middletown, NY.
Orthopedic Surgeon Dr. Eric Martin, of Orange Regional Medical Group, will discuss:
- Who and what is an ‘Aging Athlete’?
- How the body ages and how athletic activities are affected
- Strategies to maximize exercise outcomes and reduce injury
- Current medical literature to separate fact from fiction
- Recommendations for ‘Aging Athletes’ at all levels of fitness
Light fare will be served at the seminar. For more information, or to register, please visit www.ormc.org/rsvp or call the Orange Regional Health Connection at 1-888-321-6762
About Dr. Eric Martin
Dr. Martin is Board-certified in Orthopedics by the American Board of Orthopedic Surgeons.
He earned his medical degree from New York University, completed both his general surgery internship and his residency at the State University of New York (SUNY) at Stonybrook in addition to his reconstructive joint surgery fellowship from Rush University/St. Luke’s Medical Center & Central DuPage Hospital in Chicago, Ill.