Today we celebrated the ribbon cutting ceremony for our NEW Fitness Trail located on our main campus! The funds were raised as part of the Future Is Orange Campaign – naming opportunities are still available. Contact the ORMC Foundation for more information on donation opportunities.
Helping open the Trail at the Ribbon Cutting Ceremony were:
- Jonathan Rouis, Chairman of the ORMC Foundation
- Scott Batulis, President & CEO of Greater Hudson Valley Health System
- GHVHS Board Member Ginny Rizzo
- Joanne Ritter-Teitel, Chief Nursing Officer
- Stacy Cameron from Cameron Fitness – who helped design the trail!
- Amanda Langseder, GHVHS’s Director of Community Health
As we celebrate Nurses Week and Hospital Week, we are happy to provide an opportunity for our staff, visitors and community to enjoy nature while being active.
We send a huge shout out to our Nursing Department who raised much of the money to provide this gorgeous trail which is lined with beautiful bird houses, benches, workout equipment and a yoga platform! Thanks to all who joined us today to celebrate!