Middletown, NY – To enhance patient convenience, Orange Regional Medical Center is pleased to announce that service hours will be expanding for Outpatient Diagnostic Imaging, Laboratory services and Women’s Imaging at the Orange Regional Medical Pavilion at 75 Crystal Run Road in Middletown beginning Monday, June 1.
- Most Diagnostic imaging at the Pavilion (Ultrasound, X-ray, MRI, CT) is available Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. PET/CT and Nuclear Medicine is available from 7:30am to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. Ultrasound, X-Ray, CT, MRI and PET/ CT is available on Saturday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Women’s Imaging will be open at the Pavilion 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday, Tuesday and Friday, and from 7:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Wednesday and Thursday, and one Saturday per month from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Laboratory services at the Pavilion are available Monday through Friday 6:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., and now on Saturdays from 8:00 a.m. until noon.
For maximum efficiency, Orange Regional will discontinue MRI, MRA and CT services at the Goshen Patient Service Center at 70 Hatfield Lane, Suite 102.
- Laboratory hours at the Goshen Patient Service Center will remain the same (7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., Monday through Friday).
- X-ray at the Goshen Patient Service Center will be available 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
To schedule any diagnostic imaging test at ORMC, call 1-866-676-2837.
From digital X-rays and ultrasounds to leading-edge digital mammography, CT, MRI, Nuclear Medicine, and PET/CT, Orange Regional offers a comprehensive range of leading diagnostic tools – backed by a team of imaging experts. All Diagnostic Imaging services are certified by the American College of Radiology (ACR) .The ACR certification assures the highest in quality standards. Our Radiologists are Board-Certified or Board-Eligible and our Technologists are licensed by the New York State Board of Health. All Technologists have the highest ARRT, NMTCB or ARDMS specialty certification in their areas of specialty. Additionally, Orange Regional has the capability to electronically deliver your test results to your physician via our GE IntegradWeb Picture Archive Computer System (PACS) which uses advanced technology to aid in fast diagnosis. Once images are taken, they are immediately available for review by your doctor through our secure Web viewer on any computer with an Internet connection.
Diagnostic Imaging Services include:
CT Scan (including Computerized Coronary Tomography Angiography -CCTA)
Bone Densitometry (DEXA)
To learn more about Orange Regional Medical Center’s Medical Pavilion or for more information, please call 845-695-5833 or visit www.ormc.org.
Orange Regional Medical Center is a member of the Greater Hudson Valley Health System.