Middletown, NY- Orange Regional Medical Center is pleased to announce its Marketing & Public Relations Department has been recognized with several national marketing awards for excellence in advertising.
In partnership with their agency Focus Media, Orange Regional was presented with a Silver creative excellence award for Cancer Awareness Advertising for an Oncology Services Annual Report. The Cancer Awareness Advertising Awards Program is an elite national competition recognizing the most talented marketing professionals for outstanding excellence in advertising for Cancer Awareness.
Additionally, Orange Regional’s Marketing & Public Relations Department also earned honors with six Aster Awards that included:
– Gold awards for a Rowley Family Birthing Center Brochure and Neonatal Intensive Care Unit newspaper advertisement
– Silver awards for a Neonatal Intensive Care Unit advertising campaign, Physician Newsletter ‘Raising the Bar’ (Summer/Fall 2012 issue) and Neonatal Intensive Care Unit radio advertisement
– Bronze award for an Employee Newsletter ‘Connections’ (2012 series)
The Aster Awards, sponsored by Marketing Healthcare Today magazine, is an esteemed competition that recognizes the nation’s most talented healthcare marketing professionals for excellence in advertising. The Department also received three meritorious awards from the Healthcare Advertising Awards:
– Silver awards for a New Hospital Brochure and Neonatal Intensive Care Unit direct mail piece
– Bronze award for a Neonatal Intensive Care Unit advertising campaign
The Annual Healthcare Advertising Awards are sponsored by Healthcare Marketing Report where a national panel of judges granted awards to entries that exemplify exceptional quality, creativity and message effectiveness.
“We are honored to be recognized by these organizations and we are thrilled to have earned these awards,” says Executive Director, Marketing & Public Relations, Rob Lee. “These awards demonstrate Orange Regional’s commitment to provide the community the necessary information to help make informed decisions regarding their healthcare.”
For more information on Orange Regional Medical Center’s services visit www.ormc.org.
Orange Regional Medical Center is a member of the Greater Hudson Valley Health System.