Middletown, NY – Orange Regional Medical Center has a new and improved presence on the World Wide Web, unveiling their new Spine and Orthopedic Micro site located at www.ormcspineortho.org while also launching their redesigned main Web site found at www.ormc.org .
Orange Regional’s main site provides a bold, fresh, new state-of-the-art look. Clear navigation and updated programming technology offers visitors a more eye-pleasing and easily navigated experience when learning about Orange Regional and services offered. Benefits offered to visitors are the ability to:
• Easily learn about the many Orange Regional services offered
• Find a doctor, with the site’s Find a Physician tool
• Register online for community health education classes
• Read the latest news about Orange Regional
• View a live web cam of the new hospital construction
• Search Orange Regional career opportunities
Additionally, a brand new Micro site – or product specific site – was launched which provides comprehensive information on Orange Regional’s spine and orthopedic surgery services. The design of this site complements Orange Regional’s main Web site and provides visitors with:
• In depth information on orthopedic and spine surgery procedures
• A complete listing of Spine and Orthopedic Surgeons with bios
• Information on rehabilitation services
• Patient education information
• Patient testimonials
For more information on Orange Regional Medical Center, go to www.ormc.org or call the Health Connection at 1-888-321-ORMC (6762).