21st Century Club Member
Each year Orange Regional Medical Center Foundation seeks donations to renew 21st Century Club Memberships and to gain new members. The 21st Century Club is the cornerstone of Orange Regional Medical Center Foundation’s Annual Giving Program. 21st Century Club gifts are directed each year by the Foundation's Board of Trustees to assist a specific hospital program.
Together, We Have Funded
In 2018, funds raised have helped fund the following hospital-wide initiatives:
- Textbooks: managing Diabetes and Hyperglycemia in the Hospital Setting
- Vulnerable populations seminar
- Gift cards for cancer patients
- "Be a Survivor" lung cancer books for newly diagnosed
- Bereavement cart supplies for ICU families
- Labor and Delivery Staff Room refresh
- Injury Prevention Matter of Balance training
- NICU infant seat to comfort children born with opioid dependencies
- Pastoral Care supplies
- Partial purchase of security car
- NICU stethescopes
- Neonatal resuscitation training mannequin
- NICU staff training manuals
- Pediatric bicycle helmets
- Emergency nurse certification training seminar
- ED staff communication room
- National Association Orthopedic Nurse conference tickets
- Perinatal Bereavement Program memory boxes
- Breast localization system
- Breast Biopsy System
- Caring Arts supplies including lab coats, Reiki share and training, and aromatherapy oils
21st Century Club donations, regardless of size, truly make a difference in the health of our community.
Orange Regional Medical Center Foundation appreciates all donations it receives throughout the year and we offer many different opportunities for your support. Please know that all donations to Orange Regional Medical Center Foundation are tax-deductible and will be used solely for the benefit of Orange Regional.
For more information about effective ways to support Orange Regional Medical Center, please contact the Orange Regional Medical Center Foundation office at 845-333-2333 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Becoming a 21st Century Club Member
If you would like to make a donation and become a member of the prestigious 21st Century Club, please enroll online (be sure to select "Century Club" on the Gift Type pull down tab.)
Recognition Levels include:
Once enrolled, you will receive a "Century Club" membership card, which you can use to redeem your discounts and other member benefits.
Thank you for your consideration and donation to Orange Regional Medical Center!
Join the 21st Century Club!
If you would like to make a donation and become a member of the prestigious 21st Century Club, choose your recognition level and make your first monthly donation now!
21st Century Club Member Benefits
Orange Regional Medical Center Foundation values individuals and organizations that invest in Orange Regional Medical Center through their gifts. We have established recognition clubs as a special way of saying “Thank you” to donors who contribute at various levels. Donors who make a minimum gift at the $150 level will be recognized in the following way:
- You will receive discounts to local businesses. See participating local businesses below.
- You will receive an invitation to special Foundation events.
- Your name will be listed by gift level in Foundation publications.
- You will receive a 10% discount at hospital gift shop (gift key items, only).
- Your name will be listed by gift level on the Foundation’s Honor Roll of Donors.
Receive Discounts at Participating Local Businesses
The following local businesses are participating in the exclusive 21st Century Club member discounts. This list of businesses is growing, so check back for updated offers.
Courtyard Marriott Middletown
24 Crystal Run Crossing, Middletown, New York, 10941, USA
The Courtyard Marriott Middletown NY have offered a rate of $131.
To book, please call (845) 695-0606 and ask for the Orange Regional Medical Center rate or book online.
Hampton Inn Middletown
20 Crystal Run Crossing, Middletown, New York, 10941, USA
The newly renovated Hampton Inn Middletown NY have offered a rate of $124.
To book, please call 845-344-3400 and ask for the "Orange Regional Medical" rate or book online*
*Code is: OGIO for a Room with a King and pullout couch and OGIP if a Room with 2 Queens
NeighboRX is offering donors 20 percent of all of their over the counter products. Please present your card at each of their Middletown locations:
331 Route 211 East
Middletown, NY 10940-2127
ORMC Outpatient Building
707 East Main St
Middletown, NY 10940
M&T Bank is offering a checking account cash bonus for new customers with the 21st Century Club membership.
Please present your 21st Century Club card and the Special Offer Flyer at selected branches to learn more about this offer.
Don't Just Dream It .... Do It !!!
MSB Travel will offer Century Club travelers a special discount on New Bookings for more information please call 845-342-9000
West Hills Country Club
121 Golf Links Road, Middletown, NY, USA
West Hills Country Club is offering exclusive opportunities for new member! Please call Jennifer Croce or Jim Finnegan at 845-341–1899 to set up your tour & answer any questions that you may have.
Soons Orchards is pleased to offer ORMC donors 30% off cider, apples, and donuts every Tuesday.
The discount is available with a current valid Century Club card.
23 Soons Circle
New Hampton, NY 10958
Please check their website as hours may change based on the season.