Patient Guide: Preparing For Your Visit
Orange Regional Medical Group is a participating provider in many health plan networks. You can find a list of the plans in which we participate here. Some health plans use smaller networks for certain products they offer so it is important to check whether we participate in the specific plan you are covered by. Our list will tell you if we do not participate in all of a health plan’s products.
Before Your Visit
To schedule an appointment with any of our doctors, please call: 845-333-7575
What to Bring
- Proof of address is required with or without insurance
- If you have medical coverage, please bring a copy of your insurance, Medicaid or Medicare card
- Records from other doctors and/or hospitals
- A list of all medications you take including supplements, vitamins, home remedies and herbs
- Copies of your lab, x-ray and special procedure reports
- A list of any health concerns or questions you may have
What To Expect During Your Visit
Step inside one of our brand new exams rooms, located at our Outpatient Building at ORMC:
After Your Visit
Paying Your Bill & Accessing Medical Records
Patients can pay their bills online through MyChart.
Follow-up Visits & Referrals
Your doctor may recommend a follow-up visit or refer you to one of our specialized physicians, such as in our Cardiology department or to one of our surgeons.
If you or a loved one is experiencing an injury or illness that requires immediate professional medical attention, however is not life-threatening, please consider treatment at our Urgent Care Center.