Holisitic Therapies: Healing Yoga Classes
Healing yoga classes for cancer and chronic disease patients and their caregivers utilize the practices of Yoga Therapy as a holistic, complementary therapy to traditional medicine in an effort to improve a patient’s quality of life.
- Increases resistance to illness and disease
- Eases side effects
- Induces the “relaxation response”
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Increases strength and flexibility and eases chronic pain
- Promotes stress reduction
- Encourages healthy decision-making
- Improves body image
- Eases depression and anxiety
- Addresses anger and fear
- Interactions with others who are facing cancer
Upcoming Healing Yoga Classes
How to Register
Healing Yoga Classes are currently ran in scheduled 10 week sessions. The cost is $40 per 10-week session. Pre-registration is required.
For more information, or to register, call:
- Our 24/7 hotline: 1-888-321-6762 or
- Regina Toomey Bueno: 845-695-5964
In addition to our complementary holistic services, we offer many other programs and services that help to heal and support patients and their families. From spiritual and religious support to our specialized staff members available to give special attention to our patients and visitors.
Should you have any questions about your stay at Orange Regional Medical Center or about planning to visit a family or friend who is a patient, do not hesitate to contact us at 845-333-1000.
At Orange Regional Medical Center, we strive for excellent patient care. Our biggest reward is to have satisfied patients share their experience with us. Share your story online or view other patient testimonials.