Got a Question or Comment? Contact Us!
Thank you for your interest in Orange Regional Medical Center. For general questions or concerns, simply fill out the form below and hit "Send".
You may also choose to contact us, by:
You can send your questions or comments to us via U.S. mail by addressing your letter to:
Orange Regional Medical Center
707 East Main Street
Middletown, NY 10940
- For assistance with our career website or recruitment information, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have an issue or concern please call the Patient Advocacy phone line: (845) 333-1164
- If you are a member of the media and would like to speak with a hopsital representative, please contact the appropriate Public Relations represetative.
- To request a speaker at a community event or gather, please fill out this form.
Frequently Used Phone Numbers
- Emergency Department: 845-333-1300
- ORMC Main Number: 845-333-1000
- Financial Services & Billing Inquiries: 845-333-2455
- Orange Regional Community Hotline: 1-888-321-6762
- Medical Records: 845-333-1600
- Patient Advocates: 845-333-1164
- Patient Information: 845-333-1555
- Security/Lost & Found: 845-333-1632
- Foundation Office: 845-333-2333
- Volunteer Office: 845-333-0216
- Transfer Center: 844-676-2233