Got a Question or Comment? Contact Us!
Thank you for your interest in Orange Regional Medical Center. Please review the following frequently used numbers and contacts to best direct your inquiries to the appropriate departments and expedite the receipt of answers.
Financial & Billing Inquiries
Should you have any questions about billing or financial needs, please contact:
- Our Billing Department at: 845-333-2455 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our Financial Advocate Office at: 845-333-1888
There are a few ways to request and access your medical records - from online login, to written letter request. For full instructions - click here.
You may also contact our Health Information Management (HIM) Department directly at: 845-333-1600
Frequently Used Phone Numbers
- Emergency Department: 845-333-1300
- ORMC Main Number: 845-333-1000
- Orange Regional Community Hotline: 1-888-321-6762
- Patient Information: 845-333-1555
- Security/Lost & Found: 845-333-1632
- Foundation Office: 845-333-2333
- Volunteer Office: 845-333-0216
- Transfer Center: 844-676-2233
- If you are a member of the media and would like to speak with a hospital representative, please call: (845) 333-2391
- To request a speaker at a community event or gathering, please fill out this form.
For general questions or concerns, simply fill out the form below and hit "Send".
You may also choose to submit and discuss your general inquiries by phone or mail:
You can send your questions or comments to us via U.S. mail by addressing your letter to:
Orange Regional Medical Center
707 East Main Street
Middletown, NY 10940