Corporate Compliance Program
Orange Regional Medical Center is committed to providing the highest quality health care services in a lawful and ethical manner. Our commitment helps to maintain the trust and respect of our patients and the communities we serve. As such, we have developed a comprehensive Corporate Compliance Program, which includes a Corporate Code of Conduct, to ensure that all activities are conducted ethically and in full compliance with all laws and regulations.
Orange Regional Medical Center takes it's Corporate Compliance Program seriously and has taken steps to prevent, detect, and correct legal and regulatory violations throughout the Hospital. To be successful, the program requires the collective participation of all individuals and a "compliance culture" within the organization.
The Goals of Our Corporate Compliance Program:
- Demonstrate our commitment to conducting business in an ethical manner.
- Serve as a resource when dealing with difficult, complex or confusing issues.
- Provide an outlet for addressing concerns.
- Ensure we follow Local, State and Federal laws that apply.
Our Compliance Program Serves:
- Provide both patients and employees with central resource for addressing compliance issues.
- Provide employees with information and policies for successful job performance.
- Encourage reporting concerns and resolving issues.
- Minimize the risk of fraud and abuse.
- Provide constant monitoring.
- Protect our ethical reputation in the community and ensure our continued success.
Learn More About Our Policies
Our corporate compliance program and policies include the following key privacy policies, reference tools, and compliance plans:
HIPAA Privacy Notice
This notice describes how medical information about you may be used and disclosed and how you can get access to this information. Please review it carefully.
Other documents outlining our compliance policies and procedures, include:
How to Report An Issue
If you would like to report an issue that looks to be unethical or illegal, please contact:
Contact Our Compliance & Privacy Officer
Director of Compliance, Audit & HIPAA Privacy
Phone: ORMC - 845-333-7188 or
CRMC - 845-397-3516
All reports and issues will be investigated and held in the strictest of confidence, consistent with the need to investigate any allegations of wrongdoing.
Retaliation in any form against an individual who in good faith reports possible unethical or illegal conduct is strictly prohibited and is itself a violation of the Hospital's Code of Conduct.